About the Royalty
The Raspberry Royalty promote community service, volunteerism, and personal growth for young ladies within the local community. We can provide these options via travel around the state, city civic events, and forging new relationships.
We are so proud of our past royalty, as they continue to support the program and come back to help in various capacities. They often tell us that their futures change based on the experiences they have within the program. The friendships, networking and scholarship assistance are all valuable opportunities for these young people.
For more information on the Hopkins Raspberry Festival Royal Family, please contact the festival office at 952-931-0878 or our Royalty Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2022-2023 Raspberry Royalty
- Queen Raelin Kirsten's
- Princess Hanna Andrea
- Princess Salma Gelle
What does the Royal Family do during their one year reign?
- Serves as the public representatives of the Hopkins Raspberry Festival
- Volunteers and appears at various events in and around the Hopkins community
- Makes appearances community celebrations in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Appeares in multiple parades in other cities in Minnesota and Wisconsin
- Coached through leadership development each month
What does the Royalty receive in return for their service?
- A scholarship or leadership development stipend
- Personal growth and professional development through time management, communication and event organization
- New relationships and friendships
- An appreciation for the history and tradition of Hopkins and the Raspberry Festival
- A year of fun!
Our way of supporting growth and development
The Raspberry Royalty Scholarship Fund is funded through the work of the Hopkins Raspberry Association charitable gaming operation, fundraisers, and most recently, the addition of the generous participation of the Walser Automotive Group.
Walser Automotive Group got its start in Hopkins when Jack Walser opened Town’s Edge Ford in 1956. Since then, we’ve been a proud member of the Hopkins community and have been committed to giving back to communities where we work, live, and play. On behalf of its employees, its customers and their families, Walser is proud to support Raspberry Royalty Scholarships.
Being Raspberry Royalty helped me develop leadership skills that I had no idea how to use prior to this experience. I have always been a leader but this program helped me fine tune those skills and apply them in many areas.
I learned how to be a better leader and listener when it came to a group setting. I still am involved with a few of the places we volunteered at as well as branched into other community involvement opportunities.