Sunday, July 21, 1:00pm
We cordially invite you to participate in our Grande Day Parade as we celebrate the 84th Annual Hopkins Raspberry Festival. You will love our enthusiastic crowds and enjoy beautiful Hopkins Mainstreet!
The Grande Day Parade will take place on Sunday, July 21, 2019 at 1:00 pm
- Visiting Royalty Floats: 1st, 2nd and 3rd Places
Judging begins one hour prior to the start of the parade.
All animal entries must provide their own clean up. Clean up crews must follow directly behind the units to clean up excrement. No exceptions.
Absolutely no literature of any kind may be handed out during the parade. Do not throw items from the parade unit. Candy may be handed out by walkers along the curb-side.
To keep the parade moving, all units must stay within three car lengths of the unit ahead of them. If a large gap occurs, you must speed up to close the gap.
If any parade rules are violated, a warning will be issued by a parade marshal and that entry may be barred from future parades. If the warning is ignored, the unit may be escorted off the parade route.
- Visiting royalty may enter free of charge
- Hopkins businesses with a Hopkins mailing address may enter free of charge. Donations are accepted to help off-set festival costs
- Non-Hopkins businesses must pay a $150.00 entry fee
- Political entries are not allowed in the parade. If you are a politician or representing a political group, please refer to the Marketplace Craft Fair
All applicants will be notified by mail and/or e-mail of their lineup information by July 14, 2019. There are no refunds.
Questions? Call 952.931.0878 or e-mail the Parade Coordinator
The Hopkins Raspberry Festival reserves the right to deny or refuse any application received.